How do you use busily in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use busily in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for busily.
- A sound of whispering rose busily outside. (8)
- But her mind was so busily engaged, that she did not always know when she was silent. (4)
- Camminy bowed busily somewhere in the direction between Patrick and the sideboard. (10)
- He serves me busily, and, I repeat, well. (10)
- Imagination began busily building a nest for him, and enthusiasm was not sluggish to make a home of it. (10)
- She felt herself to be a creature for whom circumstance was busily plotting, so that it was useless to exert her mind in thought. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for busily. Perhaps also see a sentence for billy and ways to use buoyant in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use busily in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.