Buttermore in sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use buttermore in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for buttermore.
- Buttermore said low, after obligingly placing them on the chairs. (10)
- Buttermore signalled to them to draw near. (10)
- Buttermore ushered them upstairs. (10)
- Groseman Buttermore could be expected to impose upon her conduct. (10)
- Groseman Buttermore half across a heap of shawl-swathe on the sofa. (10)
- Groseman Buttermore was moving on slippered step to the back of the sofa. (10)
- Groseman Buttermore, as a man who might be useful to his friend. (10)
- Groseman Buttermore, had been won to the cause of humanity. (10)
- Groseman Buttermore: strangely, and opportunely, revealed: for her exceeding benefit, it may be hoped. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for buttermore. Perhaps also see a sentence for bawling and ways to use burdens in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use buttermore in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.