How do you use buying in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use buying in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for buying.
- And buying two pencils, he went out. (8)
- Atwell about the buying, or to communicate with the clerk about rooms taken or left. (9)
- But who thinks of buying the abused? (10)
- Buying flowers at such a moment! (8)
- He said he would drop in during the afternoon, and I went indoors on the pretext of buying a newspaper. (9)
- It ended in their buying a book of etiquette, which settled the question adversely to a white waistcoat. (9)
- One of the things that Fulkerson and I have discussed is a scheme for buying the magazine. (9)
- Smith has been buying a goodish bit of ground here. (10)
- The last month went, as all such last months go, in those intoxicating pastimes, the buying of furniture and clothes. (8)
- There is no outlay for copying documents, or visiting libraries, or buying books. (9)
- Tinman would probably end by buying up half the town. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for buying. Perhaps also see a sentence for bianca and ways to use buoyantly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use buying in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.