Use cajolery in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use cajolery in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cajolery.
- Chump lost all idea of a counter-accusation, and resorted to wriggling and cajolery. (10)
- Chump, getting courage from the savour of cajolery in these words. (10)
- His heart was not so antagonistic as his nature, and by degrees, owing to a proper mixture of discipline and cajolery, he imbibed. (10)
- Mel is dashed with a trifle of cajolery. (10)
- The cajolery was foolish, if an end was in view; the repression inefficient. (10)
- The name of her honeymoon days was not a cajolery to her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cajolery. Perhaps also see a sentence for caught and ways to use cashier in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cajolery in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.