Sentences using the word calmness. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use calmness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for calmness.
- Elinor needed little observation to perceive that her reserve was a mere calmness of manner with which sense had nothing to do. (4)
- He bore it, however, with admirable calmness. (4)
- Her calmness astonishes me. (4)
- Her grateful and gratified heart could hardly restrain its expressions within the language of tolerable calmness. (4)
- It was too great a shock to be borne with calmness, and she immediately left the room. (4)
- Raikes put on a calmness. (10)
- Tease calmness of manner and presence of mind! (4)
- The morning letters were delivered and opened with the customary calmness. (10)
- There was something deliciously soothing and haven-like to him in the aspect of her calmness. (10)
- They take fever for strength, and calmness for submission. (10)
- Uproar rather appeased her, calmness agitated. (10)
- Vernon was paler than the hue of perfect calmness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for calmness. Perhaps also see a sentence for clinked and ways to use cane in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use calmness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.