Sentences using the word camwell. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use camwell in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for camwell.
- Augustus Camwell, otherwise Alonzo, for dealing with him promptly to shut his mouth. (10)
- But Camwell walked into the room. (10)
- Camwell sheathed his sword, saying that his work was done. (10)
- Camwell stood in her path. (10)
- Camwell, among groups of fashionable ladies and their escorts, pacing serenely, by medical prescription, for an appetite. (10)
- Camwell, and he knew the reason. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for camwell. Perhaps also see a sentence for clutch and ways to use cases in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use camwell in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.