Examples of canoe sentences. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use canoe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for canoe.
- And then we uncorked the bottle of wine, and sat down in a ditch with our canoe aprons over our knees. (2)
- For my own part, slipping along this moving thoroughfare in my fiddle-case of a canoe, I also was beginning to grow aweary for my ocean. (2)
- Often, again, when the tree reached from bank to bank, there was room by lying close to shoot through underneath, canoe and all. (2)
- The canoe was like a leaf in the current. (2)
- The pleasant old gentleman looked at me sneeringly, made an allusion to my canoe, and marched off, waggling his head. (2)
- The stream was too rapid for a man to mount with one canoe, let alone two, upon his hands. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for canoe. Perhaps also see a sentence for contagion and ways to use carlo in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use canoe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.