Use the word cantering in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use cantering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cantering.
- A cavalcade of six abreast came cantering along. (10)
- But the hill was over and the startled horses were cantering with a free, smooth motion. (8)
- I looked eagerly for the prostrate horse and rider under the bars, but they were cantering safely away. (9)
- Only by degrees, by glimpses, was she drawn to remember the trotting, cantering, galloping, leaping of an active heart during night. (10)
- The roan was cantering. (8)
- Young Crossjay cantering ahead was her favourite subject. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cantering. Perhaps also see a sentence for costumes and ways to use causes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cantering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.