A sentence for the word canvas. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use canvas in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for canvas.
- Harz dodged before the canvas like a fencer finding his distance; Dawney took his seat on a packingcase. (8)
- He got up from the window-seat and roamed in the big grey ghostly room, whose walls were hung with silvered canvas. (8)
- Her face had the unalterable composure of a painted head upon an old canvas. (10)
- In the attic which filled the whole top story, Harz had pulled a canvas to the window. (8)
- No way of bringing on to the canvas the flying glory of things! (8)
- One of the promenaders was in white, even to his canvas shoes; another, with yet bolder individuality, appeared in perfect purple. (9)
- One thing in my outfit, however, tickled them out of all politeness; and that was the bemired condition of my canvas shoes. (2)
- Otherwise it is nothing more than paint on canvas. (10)
- Sinking on her knees she began to work at freeing the canvas of a picture. (8)
- The deep itself had sometimes the unreality, the artificiality of the canvas sea of the theatre. (9)
- The rain cascaded upon the canvas in torrents, with the dull, drum-like sound familiar to dwellers in tents. (1)
- The truth was, that the booth was down on them, and they were struggling entangled in an enormous bag of canvas. (10)
- They know all about colouring canvas, and sculpturing. (10)
- What would happen when the wind first caught my little canvas? (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for canvas. Perhaps also see a sentence for converted and ways to use camps in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use canvas in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.