Sentences using the word capacities. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use capacities in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for capacities.
- A poet in love must be encouraged in both capacities, or neither. (4)
- And one felt that there were capacities for enjoyment about her which might yet come out. (8)
- But it became a nestling centre for the skiey flock of dreams, and for really temperate soundings of her capacities, tending to the depreciatory. (10)
- Courage wants training, as well as other fine capacities. (10)
- Fleetwood knew his large capacities; he had proved them and could again. (10)
- For this she first scorns the narrow capacities of the tailor, and then smiles at herself. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for capacities. Perhaps also see a sentence for clinked and ways to use cane in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use capacities in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.