How do you use caressed in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use caressed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for caressed.
- Again he had the sense of being admired, caressed. (8)
- Arthur was petted, consulted, cited, flattered all round; all but caressed. (10)
- As to that young gentleman, he was near to being caressed in public. (10)
- Great dames caressed her; openly approved; shadowed the future place among them. (10)
- He said nothing, and Sir Austin took it as a mute reply to his caresses; and caressed him the more. (10)
- He trotted back to a third appeal, and was, unfortunately for them, not caressed; he received reproaches from two forefingers directed straight at his reason. (10)
- Her elders had the proper sentimental worship of youth and its supposed quality of innocence, and caressed her. (10)
- March caressed her hand. (9)
- Pole, who had previously dreaded supplication and appeals for pity, caressed her. (10)
- So surrounded, so caressed, she was even happy! (4)
- The insult was happily unseen, and the count caressed his shaven chin and smiled himself onward. (10)
- To be caressed a little by her own kindred before she ceased to live was desireable after her heavy scourging. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for caressed. Perhaps also see a sentence for collect and ways to use catholic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use caressed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.