Caring in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use caring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for caring.
- For a number of years I read them again and again without much caring for other fiction. (9)
- Her father, who pretended to be caring only for his country? (8)
- How indignant would the fair sentimentalist have been at a whisper of her caring for the thing before it was too late! (10)
- I knew he was perfectly gone upon you, and I told you so at the beginning; but I never dreamt of your caring for him. (9)
- In truth I was charged by a friend of both with the agreeable duty of caring for her safety and comfort. (7)
- London is a narrow place to one not caring to be seen. (10)
- Now and then she gives way to the bad trick of laughing without caring or daring to explain the cause for it. (10)
- Shrapnel would say of the so-called middle-class, it is the smirking over what they think, or their not caring to think at all. (10)
- The postillion laughed to scorn the notion of his caring how far he went. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for caring. Perhaps also see a sentence for celimene and ways to use cars in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use caring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.