How do you use carnation in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use carnation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for carnation.
- He remembered that she wore a nearly high white frock, and a dark carnation in the ribbon tying her crinkly hair, that still hung loose. (8)
- It was the carnation from her hair. (8)
- The one in the centre wore the pink carnation, a white waistcoat, a dark moustache; he reeled a little as he walked. (8)
- When he went to his room to change for dinner he saw in a glass of water a large clove carnation. (8)
- Yes, his father looked a bounder with his dark good looks, and his pink carnation, and his square, self-assertive walk. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for carnation. Perhaps also see a sentence for colder and ways to use casuistries in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use carnation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.