Sentences using the word carpendike. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use carpendike in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for carpendike.
- As to the men personally, he chose Carpendike, for all his obstinacy and sourness. (10)
- Before quitting the shop, Beauchamp warned Carpendike that he should come again. (10)
- Carpendike would not vote for a man that proposed to open museums on the Sabbath day. (10)
- Carpendike, who was reckoned a tough one to drag by the neck. (10)
- The battle with Carpendike lasted three-quarters of an hour, during which he was chiefly and most effectively silent. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for carpendike. Perhaps also see a sentence for clinked and ways to use cane in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use carpendike in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.