Use carriage-door in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use carriage-door in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for carriage-door.
- At the carriage-door she asked Pericles whither he was taking her. (10)
- Dudley Sowerby opened her carriage-door. (10)
- Half-way home he roused himself and put his hand on the carriage-door latch. (9)
- She found Luigi at the carriage-door, and listened to his mysterious directions and remarks that not a minute must be lost, without suspicion. (10)
- The carriage-door being closed, he regained his courtly composure; his fury was displaced by a chiding finger, which he presently kissed. (10)
- The carriage-door slammed and drove off, while a groan issued from the silent spectator. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for carriage-door. Perhaps also see a sentence for cavalry and ways to use cannot in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use carriage-door in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.