Sentences for cars. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cars in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cars.
- Cambridge cars stopped running long ago. (9)
- He had never become quite reconciled with cars. (8)
- He remained on the platform till the cars started. (9)
- I saw cars running on all the lines as I came across; it made me sick at heart. (9)
- In summer the cars are open, with transverse seats, and stout curtains that quite shut out a squall of wind or rain. (9)
- In winter the cars are closed, and heated by electricity. (9)
- Others were conveyed upon cars by my friends the carrettieri, of whom it was decreed I should not be quit for some time to come. (10)
- The cars were gone, the groups dispersed; alone, leaning on his stick, the old, dark-whiskered man stood like a jackdaw with a broken wing. (8)
- The road is not so smooth, the cars not so smooth-running or so swift. (9)
- They resumed the duet, and she resigned herself to have her cars boxed with nonsense. (10)
- With the falling leaf, the barge-like open cars close up into well-warmed saloons, and falter to hourly intervals in their course. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cars. Perhaps also see a sentence for camps and ways to use carriage-wheels in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cars in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.