How to use carved in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use carved in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for carved.
- As to Barbara, she stood by the hearth, leaning her white shoulders against the carved marble, her hands behind her, looking down. (8)
- Every week, when it appeared, Cecilia, who for some reason carved on Sundays, regarded it with a frown. (8)
- For, let me suppose myself in the presence of a carved marble bath. (8)
- Melville, as became a tall islander, carved beef, and ate of it, like a ruler of men. (10)
- Sir James had small grey whiskers and a carved, keen visage. (8)
- Some of these were most elaborately carved. (2)
- The eyes, from being an instant ago dull carved balls, were animated. (10)
- The light of eight candles in thin silver candlesticks, four on either side of the carved stone hearth, illumined that room. (8)
- Those carved features, those keen, yet veiled eyes, had too often haunted her thoughts; they were like a bad dream come true. (8)
- Very still, in her grey dress, and with grey hair, she gave the impression of a little figure carved out of fine, worn steel. (8)
- We carved its roots into fingerrings and pipes. (7)
- Where it met the sky it lay flat and motionless, or in the rougher weather carved itself along the horizon in successions of surges. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for carved. Perhaps also see a sentence for comforting and ways to use catches in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use carved in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.