Sentences with catalogue in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use catalogue in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for catalogue.
- Arriving at the Gallery off Cork Street, however, he paid his shilling, picked up a catalogue, and entered. (8)
- Barmby counts for more at a Charity Concert than all the catalogue, and particularly in the country. (10)
- Dennant marked the catalogue. (8)
- He did not desire this glimpse of what lay under the three stars of his catalogue. (8)
- He lowered his catalogue. (8)
- I cannot catalogue the charms of these gallant gentlemen who had got what they enlisted for. (7)
- I had a catalogue of them somewhere. (8)
- Libby she knocked the catalogue out of her hold, and vanished in the crowd without knowing it. (9)
- One does not go into a catalogue of dinners, receptions, meetings, speeches, and the like, when there are more vital things to speak of. (9)
- The much-suffering lord of Earlsfont stretched forth his open hand, palm upward, for a testifying instrument to the plain truth of his catalogue of charges. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for catalogue. Perhaps also see a sentence for conceivable and ways to use carrington in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use catalogue in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.