Sentences with catastrophe in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use catastrophe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for catastrophe.
- He is preparing the catastrophe, he forces the issue. (10)
- He was temporizing, making, with unconscious prudence, a dilatory opposition to an impending catastrophe. (1)
- Hence its glee at a catastrophe; its poor stock of mercy. (10)
- I am determined to stop a catastrophe. (10)
- It is just the instant, granting the catastrophe, to have a woman back to her duty. (10)
- Longfellow had a ghost story of this quaint plaisance, which he used to tell with an artful reserve of the catastrophe. (9)
- Of course, the catastrophe gave the whole surface situation away, and I must say that those rather banal young people behaved very humanely about it. (9)
- She hesitated, coloured, betrayed confusion; her senses telling her of a catastrophe, her conscience accusing her as the origin of it. (10)
- The catastrophe was one to weep over, the dilemma a trial of the strongest intelligences. (10)
- Visions of his beloved daughter rolled up in her pretty frills, all blood and dust-stained, in some hideous catastrophe, began to haunt him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for catastrophe. Perhaps also see a sentence for conducted and ways to use cafe in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use catastrophe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.