Sentence with word catches. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use catches in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for catches.
- But she catches up notions very easily. (8)
- He never catches anything worth eating. (8)
- She catches the tone readily. (10)
- She gets into the City scramble blindfold, and catches at the nearest hand to help her out! (10)
- She hears everything from Jarniman: he catches wind of everything. (10)
- The breeze catches the plume in his hat and flutters it smartly. (1)
- Upstairs again, before Nurse catches you. (8)
- With her hand on the door she looks back, again catches his eyes in an engagement instantly broken off, and goes out. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for catches. Perhaps also see a sentence for contrariety and ways to use careless in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use catches in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.