Cattle sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use cattle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cattle.
- Again all were calm as cud-chewing cattle, and the white water ran pleased with quiet. (10)
- Besides the cattle, we saw no living things except a few birds and a great many fishermen. (2)
- Better lift cattle than lift freedom. (8)
- Certainly this garden of England was very lovely, its greenness, trees, and large, pied, lazy cattle; its very emptiness of human beings even was pleasing. (8)
- John Cormyn mourned over human creatures treated as cattle by big doses. (10)
- Look at the cattle in the fields! (10)
- Pendyce hurried, grasping her skirts in both her hands, and she noticed that the cattle were all grouped under the hedge. (8)
- Reeds and willows bordered the stream; and cattle and grey venerable horses came and hung their mild heads over the embankment. (2)
- She descended upon a sheltered pathway running along a ditch, the border of pastures where cattle cropped, raised heads, and resumed their one comforting occupation. (10)
- Surely in this earthly paradise the dwellers were enviable, well-nourished souls, sleek and happy as the pied cattle that lifted their inquisitive muzzles! (8)
- The cattle were lying down. (8)
- The cattle, dappled, pied, or bay, or white, continued grazing with an air of grumbling at their birthright. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cattle. Perhaps also see a sentence for car and ways to use candour in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cattle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.