A sentence for the word cows. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cows in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cows.
- And their poultry, cows, cream. (10)
- At the gate of the wild meadow he came on the lame man and his cows. (8)
- He had entered the town, where the arcaded streets exuded their peculiar pungent smell of cows and leather, wood-smoke, wine-casks, and drains. (8)
- I looked after the cows, and slept in hay-cocks, and cut the trees in winter. (8)
- I smell the fields, and the cows in them. (10)
- Living thus amongst insects, birds, cows, and the peace of trees, he had become queer. (8)
- Milk, and no cows anywhere; numbers of people, and no acquaintances among them; my thoughts were occupied by the singularity of such things. (10)
- Some red cows had strayed into the adjoining orchard, and were rubbing their heads against the railing. (8)
- That evening the farmers and their wives milked the cows, tended the horses, did everything that must be done, not without curses. (8)
- The cows had been milked long since; the geese were quiet. (10)
- The shrieks and snortings of the horse and cows, the steady whirr of the flames, drowned all lesser sounds. (8)
- They had a good garden of vegetables, and grass-land enough for two cows. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cows. Perhaps also see a sentence for converted and ways to use consequent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cows in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.