How do you use causing in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use causing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for causing.
- Another declared that ladies would now act in lieu of causing an appeal to arms. (10)
- But having seen it, and for the first time, as he believed, his passion for the woman causing it became surcharged with bitterness, atrabiliar. (10)
- Do you expect to come up here with a bombshell in your pocket, and explode it among us without causing any commotion? (9)
- Done even accidentally, without a taint of contrivance, it was an affliction to see, and coiled through her, causing her to shrink and redden. (10)
- His disfavour had caused a stoppage of supplies, causing vociferous abomination of their successful rivals, the Romish priests. (10)
- She feigned sleep herself; letting her head slip a little to one side, causing small sounds of breathing to escape. (8)
- She laughed at him, and immediately Crossjay popped out on her from behind a tree, causing her to clap hand to heart and stand fast. (10)
- Simply a means of causing wages to be paid. (8)
- The atmosphere struck him as it never had before, causing him to feel a doubt of his gentility. (8)
- The poetical comparisons had the effect of causing me to examine her critically. (10)
- This had ever the effect of causing him to swell to monstrous proportions in the histrionic line. (10)
- Thou halt raged over earth a month, causing blights, hurricanes, and epidemics of the deadly sins. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for causing. Perhaps also see a sentence for collect and ways to use catholic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use causing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.