Examples of cautious sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use cautious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cautious.
- A distrust of their earning powers, natural where a sufficiency is guaranteed, together with the knowledge that their fathers did not die, kept them cautious. (8)
- Air-raids, also, had acted beneficially on a spirit congenitally cautious, and hardened a character already dogged. (8)
- And if, moth-like, she desires the star, she is nervously cautious of candles. (10)
- I am of a cautious temper, and unwilling to risk my happiness in a hurry. (4)
- In a firm, though cautious tone, Elinor thus began. (4)
- No, Kitty, I have at last learnt to be cautious, and you will feel the effects of it. (4)
- She thought she had been so very cautious not to betray it. (10)
- She was, besides, which was the worst of all, so cold, so cautious! (4)
- Weston, you and I must be cautious how we express ourselves. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cautious. Perhaps also see a sentence for consols and ways to use cases in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cautious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.