Use the word cavely in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use cavely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cavely.
- Cavely delivered a laugh supposed to, be peculiar to the English stage. (10)
- Cavely had surprised her will, and caused it to surrender unconsulted by her wiser intelligence. (10)
- Cavely had unpleasant domestic news to communicate to her brother, in return for his tale of affliction and wrath. (10)
- Cavely hung over Miss Smith like a kite. (10)
- Cavely joined them, breathless. (10)
- Cavely pressed her hand. (10)
- Cavely promised she would do so. (10)
- Cavely saw it, and could not conceal that she smarted. (10)
- Cavely, and danced with any number of officers, and had no idea save of running incessantly over England in the pursuit of pleasure? (10)
- Cavely, bridling with a spite pardonable by the severest moralist. (10)
- Cavely, were on shore. (10)
- Cavely, who would not, bless you! (10)
- Cavely, with sharp personal asperity. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cavely. Perhaps also see a sentence for correctly and ways to use cavaliers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cavely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.