Ceases in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use ceases in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ceases.
- But it will be long before criticism ceases to imagine itself a controlling force, to give itself airs of sovereignty, and to issue decrees. (9)
- It is not quite so clear as to when and where a piece of fiction ceases to be a novella and becomes a novel. (9)
- Love is to be the test: and if a lady ceases to love her husband . (10)
- Now the mustard ceases to travel, and the salt: the guests have leisure to contemplate their achievements. (10)
- The world will continue to be indifferent to their view of it and behaviour toward it until it ceases to encourage the growth of hypocrites. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ceases. Perhaps also see a sentence for celimene and ways to use ceremonious in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ceases in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.