Ceasing example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use ceasing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ceasing.
- A gentleman behind him spoke in his ear; and Simeon, instead of ceasing, resumed his flow. (10)
- Ceasing to be a social rebel, he conceived himself as a recognized dignitary, and he passed under the bondage of that position. (10)
- Ceasing to be men, what are we? (10)
- Her hands worked without ceasing amongst cups, and while they worked her lips worked too in spasmodic utterances that never had any reference to herself. (8)
- How could it be otherwise, when there was veritably blossom on the trees and the chimneys were ceasing to smoke? (8)
- I am ceasing to have a complexion. (10)
- It is ceasing to be so. (10)
- March partially conformed to an earlier New England ideal of the day by ceasing from sight-seeing. (9)
- Then, ceasing to examine them, an idea came to him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ceasing. Perhaps also see a sentence for chill and ways to use certified in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ceasing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.