Celimene example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use celimene in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for celimene.
- Celimene is behind Millamant in vividness. (10)
- Celimene is the active spirit. (10)
- Celimene is undisputed mistress of the same attribute in the Misanthrope; wiser as a woman than Alceste as man. (10)
- Celimene is worldliness: Alceste is unworldliness. (10)
- It is one of the French titles to honour that this quintessential comedy of the opposition of Alceste and Celimene was ultimately understood and applauded. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for celimene. Perhaps also see a sentence for chinks and ways to use censorship in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use celimene in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.