Use the word cellar in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use cellar in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cellar.
- And come, Greg, you and I will visit the cellar. (10)
- And now, Greg, referring to the state of your cellar, our young friends here mean to float with us to-night. (10)
- In the cellar, it was the turn for the drum. (10)
- In the wall at the back of the bed was a little door into an empty cellar. (8)
- Intruding on his vision of the houris couched in the inner cellar to be the reward of valiant men, it annoyed him. (10)
- Middleton summed the attributes of the cellar on quitting it. (10)
- On the day of the dinner, before departing for the office, he had gone to his cellar. (8)
- We might all go for a cellar of old wine. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cellar. Perhaps also see a sentence for corrupted and ways to use celtic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cellar in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.