Sentences with censure in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use censure in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for censure.
- He diverged to censure of the marchings and the street-singing: the impediment to traffic, the annoyance to a finely musical ear. (10)
- Horn, with a color of censure in her assent. (9)
- I have loved it, as I loved him, with a sense of its limitations which is by no means a censure of its excellences. (9)
- I value not her censure any more than I should do her commendation. (4)
- Lottie and Boyne burst the chains of the unnatural kindness which bound them, and resumed their old relations of reciprocal censure. (9)
- March reserved the censure which the sight of him inspired, and in default of other inspiration treated his coming simply as a surprise. (9)
- White would have minded any such censure of his conscientious work, and I am sure that now he would count it honor. (9)
- With the horses themselves I could find no fault upon the grounds of my censure of the show in some other ways. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for censure. Perhaps also see a sentence for conceivable and ways to use cease in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use censure in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.