Central sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use central in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for central.
- A small frayed central heap still resisted, and in kindness to the necessity for privacy, he impressed the fire-tongs to complete the execution. (10)
- And see the long valley-sweeps of the hanging meadows and maize, and lower vineyards and central tall green spires! (10)
- He and I parted, and for ever, at a corner of crossways in the central city. (10)
- His son-in-law, he said, was pushing it in Mexico and Central America: an idea that they had originally had in common. (9)
- It is not one of his central successes. (2)
- It is their central thought; their idea of necessity; their sole aim. (10)
- It stands on the spur of a lower central eminence crowned by a grey castle, and the sun has it from every aspect. (10)
- Next day, the waiters of the hotel presented her with a bouquet of Spring flowers, white, and central violets. (10)
- That would express the central idea of irresponsibility. (9)
- The central bureau of nerves, what in some moods we call Ourselves, enjoyed its holiday without disturbance, like a Government office. (2)
- The central partitions of the skylight had been slid back, and the warm air from outside penetrated into the very heart of the house. (8)
- When the skating was not good in Central Park he spent most of his afternoons and evenings at the vaudeville theatres. (9)
- Where does that central force come from? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for central. Perhaps also see a sentence for credence and ways to use ceremonious in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use central in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.