Use centuries in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use centuries in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for centuries.
- A man may escape for centuries and yet be found out. (9)
- By virtue of this power he was where he was, had been for centuries, and hoped to be for centuries to come. (8)
- For three successive centuries the towns of Rhineland boasted his visits in the flesh, and the conqueror of Darkness caused dire Rhenish feuds. (10)
- In those cruel words he heard the murmur of the centuries breaking upon the shore of eternity. (1)
- It will not do ten centuries hence. (10)
- Meager indeed is our knowledge of this only British bard whose works have endured through thirty centuries. (7)
- Ten centuries had come to an end in him to prove the formula correct. (10)
- The fact is, he wants to jam the business of two or three centuries into a life-time. (10)
- The necessity for the two conditions will explain how it is that we count him during centuries in the singular number. (10)
- There stands the man who has faith in Italy, though she has been lying like a corpse for centuries. (10)
- Whole centuries of authority stood behind him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for centuries. Perhaps also see a sentence for cavalry and ways to use certainty in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use centuries in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.