How do you use ceremonial in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use ceremonial in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ceremonial.
- After the heavy ceremonial entrance and exit of dishes, she begged the earl to accompany her for an examination of the contents of the box. (10)
- Doctor and his host were free to pay a ceremonial visit to the drawing-room, where they were not expected. (10)
- He had not joined the ceremonial step from the reception to the dining saloon, but had shuffled in from a side-door. (10)
- He proposed to engage Lady Charlotte in a conflict severer than the foregoing, until he brought her to pay the ceremonial visit to her sister-in-law. (10)
- Lord Ormont had struck to fragments that barrier of the conventional oath and ceremonial union. (10)
- The unexpected figure of Captain Bulsted on tiptoe, wearing the ceremonial depressed air of intruders on these occasions, distracted our attention for a moment. (10)
- Victor murmured an adieu, grateful for being spared the ceremonial shake of hands. (10)
- With ceremonial as grave as that which is at work within the thresher itself, the tasks have been divided. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ceremonial. Perhaps also see a sentence for colder and ways to use centres in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ceremonial in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.