Use chafed in a sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use chafed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chafed.
- He chafed at her containment, at her courage, her silence, her withholding the brazen or the fawnish look-up, either of which he would have hated. (10)
- I chafed at the thought that one so young and lovely should meditate on human affairs at all. (10)
- Prone to admire and bend the knee where he admired, he chafed at subjection, unless he had the particular spell constantly renewed. (10)
- She chafed at it, and pricked herself with remorse. (10)
- She chafed at the possible printing and publishing of them. (10)
- The simile chafed her wits with a suspicion of a meaning hidden in it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chafed. Perhaps also see a sentence for cautious and ways to use changed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chafed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.