Sentence using the word challenged. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use challenged in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for challenged.
- A crony challenged him to piquet. (8)
- A statement that he could call false must be challenged hot the next morning. (10)
- An existence without colour, without anxious throbbing, without salient matter for thought, challenged contempt. (10)
- Beppo then challenged his Styrian to fight. (10)
- Breckon, who challenged her then for a walk on deck, and with whom she went away smiling. (9)
- He was feeling hurt, but considered it preferable to feel challenged. (10)
- Her low eyelids challenged Beauchamp for a look of indifference. (10)
- I challenged my philosopher in vain for a specific cause of his dislike of the scene. (9)
- I cried out for a pause, offered to take a couple of them at a time: I challenged three-the fourth to bide. (10)
- I would not have challenged Machiavelli; but I should not have encountered the Florentine ruefully. (10)
- Luciano Romara came in, and Ammiani challenged him to small-sword and broadsword. (10)
- She became a young lady of fortune, in love with Robert, and concealed by the artifice of the offending gentleman whom Robert had challenged. (10)
- We heard the portico-sentinel challenged and relieved. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for challenged. Perhaps also see a sentence for clear and ways to use cheerful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use challenged in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.