Championship in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use championship in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for championship.
- Had he not the right to consecrate himself to championship of one in such a deplorable position? (8)
- His pity for her, and his eager championship, overwhelmed the spirit of compassion for the foolish wretched husband. (10)
- She was denied the petulant satisfaction of rousing the championship bitter to her. (10)
- While I was in this state of wrathful championship, the hall-door was opened. (10)
- Why will silly mortals strive to the painful pinnacles of championship? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for championship. Perhaps also see a sentence for chafed and ways to use cheerless in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use championship in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.