Use the word chancellor in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use chancellor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chancellor.
- A moment later the chancellor and the master of ceremonies came up behind her in order to look into the glass also. (5)
- Chancellor von Redwitz had performed his mission. (10)
- Chancellor, I am interested in the princess. (10)
- The chancellor ordered all of these things to be packed in chests and warned the servants not to forget to add his dressing-gown. (5)
- The Chancellor begged me to recollect that he had warned me there was no romance to be expected. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chancellor. Perhaps also see a sentence for costumes and ways to use chambers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chancellor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.