Use the word changeing in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use changeing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for changeing.
- Changeing, it became pity. (10)
- He heard the wild scudding voice imperfectly: it reminded him of a string of winter geese changeing waters. (10)
- His face was unnaturally patched with colour, and his grey-tinged hair hung tumbled over his forehead like waves blown by a changeing wind. (10)
- It is true, that the whole country is changeing, decomposing! (10)
- That changeing of my name was like a lead cap on my head. (10)
- They are affected by the changeing moons. (10)
- Those are the angels who cause us to think of changeing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for changeing. Perhaps also see a sentence for correctly and ways to use chain in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use changeing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.