Sentence using the word chapter. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use chapter in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chapter.
- After reading for perhaps a half-hour he seemed to come to the end of a chapter and quietly laid away the book. (1)
- But this was the close to that chapter. (10)
- From the digression of the last chapter I was recalled by the sight of the two letters which lay during my reverie unopened before me. (6)
- He stood holding the handle of the door, revolving this last chapter of calamity suddenly opened where happiness had promised. (10)
- It is less known that he attempted it in prose, and that he went so far as to write the first chapter of a novel. (9)
- Its fascination, she said, had begun with the first number, the first chapter, almost the first paragraph. (9)
- One might as well read a chapter from the Bible to delirious patients. (10)
- That punctuation of the sentence called death is not the end of the chapter for her. (10)
- The love of Ireland for the conquering country will be the celebrated ceremony in the concluding chapter previous to the inauguration of the millennium. (10)
- They are his final chapter, making mummy of the grand figure they wrap in the printed stuff. (10)
- This is how the chapter has run on. (10)
- You are the first heading of the chapter. (10)
- You should have come to this place, if but for a pair of days, and so have fixed one matter in the chapter. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chapter. Perhaps also see a sentence for clear and ways to use cheerful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chapter in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.