Sentence with word characterized. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use characterized in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for characterized.
- Adrian characterized this system well, in saying that Sir Austin wished to be Providence to his son. (10)
- Barrett, but was unclouded by that look of firm sadness which characterized the poor organist. (10)
- In point of practical operation this ghastly business was characterized by a more fierce and flagrant dishonesty than any of its kindred pursuits. (7)
- It is characterized by sadness and narrowness. (9)
- It is not a new theory, but it has never before universally characterized literary endeavor. (9)
- It occurred to him that they would be characterized as a singular couple. (10)
- No one could have characterized the kind of thing he had done more severely than he when he called it dog eat dog. (9)
- There is enough incident, but of the kind that is characterized and does not characterize. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for characterized. Perhaps also see a sentence for contingencies and ways to use cheaply in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use characterized in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.