Charges sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use charges in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for charges.
- Charges of cynicism are common against all satirists, Thackeray had to bear with them. (10)
- He would listen to no charges against the atmosphere. (10)
- If it were not for being called on to act and mew, I would stay, fight, meet a bayonet-hedge of charges and rebut them. (10)
- It had a martial sound, like cavalry charges. (2)
- She was too generous to recount her charges against the vanquished. (10)
- The guns seemed to be fired with light charges, unshotted. (1)
- The much-suffering lord of Earlsfont stretched forth his open hand, palm upward, for a testifying instrument to the plain truth of his catalogue of charges. (10)
- The world charges it upon her. (10)
- Theft of a silver cigarette-box and assault on the police; the two charges were taken together. (8)
- They had agreed upon the hotel, and neither could blame the other because it proved second-rate in everything but its charges. (9)
- We have amongst us persons who, under the thin disguise of patriotism, do not scruple to bring hideous charges against public men. (8)
- Weston, indifferent as to how his conduct might appear in general; he became liable to all these charges. (4)
- Why had Swithin left his charges the night before? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for charges. Perhaps also see a sentence for car and ways to use chronicles in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use charges in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.