Sentences with charitably. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use charitably in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for charitably.
- After his departure she talked of him with her father, to be charitably satirical over him, it seemed. (10)
- She sometimes charitably laid down her pencil and left them, having forgotten this or that. (10)
- She was charitably tender. (10)
- Stuart Rem charitably remarked on his taking it so severely because of his very scrupulous good conduct. (10)
- There is no doubt that the poorer classes in our country are much more charitably disposed than their superiors in wealth. (2)
- Willoughby charitably apologized for him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for charitably. Perhaps also see a sentence for complaint and ways to use chloe in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use charitably in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.