A sentence for the word charmingly. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use charmingly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for charmingly.
- He did it charmingly of course, for he loved more to speak of Cambridge than anything else. (9)
- His voice was charmingly clear; his laughter confident, fresh, catching, the outburst of his very self, as laughter should be. (10)
- Lovell sat on horseback here, and alone, with her gauntleted hand at her waist, charmingly habited in tone with the landscape. (10)
- Now, if ever in their lives, they are charmingly dressed, and ravishing toilets take the willing eye from the objects of interest. (9)
- You are charmingly grouped, and appear to uncommon advantage. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for charmingly. Perhaps also see a sentence for converse and ways to use chain in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use charmingly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.