Chasing sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use chasing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chasing.
- Chasing some light craft, I suppose. (10)
- Either he was wrong to have espoused straightforward confession and atonement for her, or they were wrong in chasing him from that espousal. (8)
- Gathered in the west a coming storm was chasing the whitened sunlight. (8)
- He shipped his sculls and drifted, listening to the wood-pigeons, watching the swallows chasing. (8)
- How grandly and confidently they go sweeping on like long blue waves of ocean chasing one another to the cruel rocks! (7)
- How nice they looked, moving, moving, chasing each other in the air. (8)
- It is but an ironical form of respect that you offer to the prey you have been hotly chasing and have caught. (10)
- She was stealing into a dark wintry wood, and five little stars were chasing her. (8)
- The chasing of the natural is ever fraught with dubious hazards. (10)
- To-day it was worse, for the farmer had no cartridges left, and the rabbits were dealt with by hullabaloo and sticks and chasing dogs. (8)
- Youth to youth, like the dragon-flies chasing each other, and love like the sun warming them through and through. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chasing. Perhaps also see a sentence for car and ways to use chronicles in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chasing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.