Sentences using the word chatting. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use chatting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chatting.
- Careful that no pause should follow, she commenced chatting to the ladies and gentlemen alternately, keeping Vittoria under her peculiar charge. (10)
- He was very busy, passing between the groups, chatting, laughing, taking the feminine taps he received, and sometimes returning them in sly whispers. (10)
- In chatting with Miss Tilney before the evening concluded, a new source of felicity arose to her. (4)
- Late that evening Colonel McConnell and his staff were chatting by a camp-fire in front of his headquarters. (7)
- On entering the barrack-yard, I perceived a large group of officers chatting together, and every moment breaking into immoderate fits of laughter. (6)
- The feasters showed immediately that they felt released by rising and chatting in groups. (10)
- They seemed to watch all these circling, chatting, bending, smiling people with a sort of youthful, matter-of-fact, half-hostile curiosity. (8)
- Victor passed among them, chatting right and left. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chatting. Perhaps also see a sentence for clumsy and ways to use chickley in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chatting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.