Use chauffeur in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use chauffeur in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chauffeur.
- Beside the car an old, grey-bearded labourer was leaning on a stick, talking to the chauffeur. (8)
- His chauffeur was gone, and one gardener did the work of three. (8)
- Purcey watching his new friend askance, and directing the march to where he had ordered his chauffeur to await him. (8)
- She fixed her eyes on the back of the chauffeur, in his drab coat with the red collar, finding some comfort in its solidity. (8)
- The voice of Frith the chauffeur roused him from gloomy reverie. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chauffeur. Perhaps also see a sentence for caught and ways to use chained in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chauffeur in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.