Use cheered in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cheered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cheered.
- And how a battle cheered his spirit! (8)
- For personal and patriotic motives, I would have cheered her and been like a wild ass combed and groomed and tamed by the adorable creature. (10)
- How gaily the two young men cheered to him as he hurried on! (10)
- Just now, it began to play a pot pourri of American airs; at the end some unseen Americans under the trees below clapped and cheered. (9)
- The poet finished his ode; he was cheered, of course. (10)
- The regulation cheers tore from throats that grew hoarser and hoarser, till every class and every favorite in the faculty had been cheered. (9)
- They were cheered by the joy of the servants on their arrival, and each for the sake of the others resolved to appear happy. (4)
- We were loudly cheered, and for a good way below young lads and lasses ran along the bank, still cheering. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cheered. Perhaps also see a sentence for castle and ways to use chimed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cheered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.