Sentence using the word cheese. Students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use cheese in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cheese.
- Gentle chuckles had succeeded his laughter by the time the bread and cheese appeared. (10)
- I can easily do with bread and cheese. (8)
- I keep, you know, open hall, bread and cheese and beer, for poor mates. (10)
- I spent it at the coastguard station, where they gave me bread and cheese and some awful cider. (8)
- I went to the kitchen, where Hopgood was sitting at the table, eating bread and cheese. (8)
- Ivel cheese; raspberries and cream. (8)
- Like a Stilton cheese. (8)
- My bhoy, the result is sentiment, a yellow thing with blue spots, like a fungus or a Stilton cheese. (8)
- On the counter, next the cheese, sat a quiet-looking cat. (8)
- Raikes as he made incision in the cheese, under their eyes, knitting his brows fearfully, as if at hard work. (10)
- The Dutch cheese had been bowled into bits. (10)
- They were seated at a table; two glasses of beer towered before them; on their plates were odorous crumbs of Limburger cheese. (9)
- This apparition soon stood before him, puffing, and dripping, and regarding, with greedy eyes, the bread and cheese which the old man was eating. (5)
- When he had purchased the well-probed fat goose, the shrimps, and the cheese, he was only half-satisfied. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cheese. Perhaps also see a sentence for clever and ways to use challenges in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cheese in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.