A sentence for the word chestnut. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use chestnut in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chestnut.
- A young man in a grey cutaway, buff cords, and jack-boots, on a low chestnut mare, came slipping round the covert. (8)
- His eyes, which were full and of a soft brilliance, under thick chestnut lashes, explored her all over. (8)
- In the far corner of the first field a chestnut mare was standing, with ears pricked at some distant sound whose charm she alone perceived. (8)
- It was a chestnut, with a starred forehead, parading in a far corner. (8)
- It waxes and wanes with the currents of his vitality, but no more alters than a chestnut changes into an oak. (8)
- Lights in the doors and windows deepened; a breeze, which hardly stirred the chestnut leaves, fled with a gentle rustling through the aspens. (8)
- She crossed the next fence level with the young man, whose low chestnut mare moved with a stealthy action. (8)
- She looked moved at heart behind that deep forest of her chestnut eyes. (10)
- She paused with the cue poised on the bridge of her slim hand, and shook her crop of short dark chestnut hair. (8)
- The flowering chestnut pavilions overhead rustled and hummed. (10)
- The young man on the chestnut was away on the left. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chestnut. Perhaps also see a sentence for converse and ways to use chain in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chestnut in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.