How to use chicken in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use chicken in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chicken.
- Face, voice, lank arms, chicken neck: what a sepulchral sketch of him! (10)
- Invite him to dinner, Emma, and help him to the best of the fish and the chicken, but leave him to chuse his own wife. (4)
- It came from Steynham, and so did the, milk and cream, the butter, chicken and eggs. (10)
- Ripton laughed louder, and caught his chest on the edge of the table and his nose on a chicken. (10)
- Soup, lobster, chicken salad. (8)
- The French word implied a long evening of general talk among the guests, crowned with a little chicken at supper, ending at cock-crow. (9)
- The noble lord could be no chicken. (10)
- The other occasion on which he packed was one evening, when not only Boleskey, but Rozsi herself had picked chicken bones with her fingers. (8)
- The soul of mingled chicken and wine illumined his cheeks and eyes. (10)
- We would have persuaded Eloisa to have taken a Wing of a Chicken, but she would not be persuaded. (4)
- What to do with this wayward chicken just out of the egg, and wanting to be full-fledged at once? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chicken. Perhaps also see a sentence for comforting and ways to use choking in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chicken in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.